The GREAT Edward here,
A good friend of ours who has been supporting us through The DREAM Project since the beginning Patrick McIntosh was inspired and shared his dream with us last week.
We were so excited to hear what he had to say and blessed that he would share with us that Julie and I wanted to give everyone else a chance to share their dreams too.
So we came up with the idea of Share Your DREAM Friday!
This is going to be a phenomenal opportunity for YOU who has followed along with us on The DREAM Project to share YOUR dream with us and the World.
Here is how it will work to start with…
1. Choose that you will want to share your dream.
2. Send us and email here confirming that you would like to share.
3. We will get in contact with you to confirm a week for you to prepare to share.
4. We would suggest that you put together a video and short post about your dream, how you are living it in your life.
5. Send it to us and we will get it ready for the time.
If we get many people wanting to share their dreams maybe we will have to add Wednesday too!
I look forward to hearing your dream and sharing it with the world.
Here is the First Installment of Share Your DREAM Friday!
Share Your DREAM Friday with Special Guest Dreamer Patrick McIntosh
Patrick McIntosh thinks it is important to keep your dreams in front of you on a daily basis and share them with other dreamers.
But beware; Avoid sharing your dreams with average people because when you do, it exposes their mediocrity and it makes them nervous.
They may tell you negitive stuff to convince you to not achieve a life greater than theirs.
Here are his dreams with some added for this World Cup!
Thanks Patrick for sharing your dream with us.
Send in YOURS!
Make it a great day!