Do You Know How Your Mind Controls Your Life?
Have you heard this expression before:
“The mind is a terrible thing… waste it!”
Do you agree?
Where you agree or not, when it comes to achieving all that you desire to have in your business and life… there are many reasons why you need to give up on the ‘terribleness’ of your mind and just dump your thinking into the garbage. Get rid of your stinking thinking and let your true self shine through.
It is this stinking thinking that can keep most people stuck in the rut of their mind and never realize their dreams and desires on this planet that have been given to them as gifts to pursue.
So where does this kind of mind that we should so gratefully waste come from?
There are 3 places that are key to creating our mind and thinking in that way which keeps us stuck:
- Environment – The place in which we hang out and spend most of our time.
- Information – The media that we feed our mind with on a daily basis.
- Relationships – The people that we spend most of our time with.
What are you feeding your mind these days?
Is it creating the live that you truly desire?
Here are 3 things you can do to change your mind and your life:
- Change your environment. This works best if you work at home. Change your location. Get out of your office. Work outside. Go to the library. Get out of the same old place in which you always work.
- Change your input. Make a conscious decision to put aside the newspaper, television news, radio, and other negative info channels that you have pumping into your mind. Add in some motivational audios, watch some inspiring movies, listen to meditative music. This one thing alone can totally transform your life.
- Change who you spend most of your time with. I’ve mentioned this before and you can find evidence of it in your life and the life of others around you… you are the average of the 5 people that you spend the most time with. If your are stuck in a rut and looking to get out, consider the people that you are spending most of your time with and make a change.
Those are some simple steps you can do to change your mind and not have so much of it to waste.
Change your mind, change your life.
It’s up to you.
What will you choose?
Keep your dreams alive!